Logging bulldozer is specially designed for forestry working conditions for the special environment such as logging and its transition. Main operating conditions are logging, stump removal, hauling, and obstacle clearance. At the same time, earthwork leveling operations are taken into account.Inquiry
1. A diesel engine with a turbocharger and fuel-feeding system of PT pump is adopted as the power supplier for the machine, with its characteristics of low fuel consumption, high power performance, and large torque reserve.
2. The diesel engine matches very well with the hydraulic torque converter and the transmission system, making a wide rotational speed range for machine traveling in high efficiency. Output power can be achieved perfectly, with the control of shifting on the transmission gearbox.
3. A hydraulic drive system is adopted for the working device, with its characteristics of simple structure, flexibility, and reliability.
4. The hydraulic-assisting mode is adopted in the control system, making the machine can be operated easily.
6. A mode of hanging balance beam is adopted in the traveling system, making the machine works well in rugged areas. System to ensure machine performance in the harsh environment of the rainforest.
7. Using a special cooling Mechanical winch and hydraulic winch can choose to adapt to different operational requirements.
|Max. climbing ability||°||≥735|
|Specification||Min. ground clearance||mm||405|
|Min. turning radius||mm||3300|
|Rope working speed(outermost layer)||m/min||0-15.9|
|System pressure||Hydraulic separation combined|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||mm||6887x3725x3454|
Developed in response to the demands of the forest working environment, LT4221T timber & lumbering bulldozer adopts the hydraulic drive and hydraulic control technologies, featuring advanced and reasonable structure, stable performances, and light and flexible operations. The forward extended rollover protection structure can effectively protect the whole machine.